Stenciled "Birthday" Card

Hi everyone,
A quick post to share with you all... 
Today, I made a birthday card. I tried my hands on ink blending... It was really easy & fun. 
I used Craftslane Decorative Background stencil and Colorbox Cat's Eye Pigment Inks to create the background. Then I colored a cupcake image using Artistry Inks. Its a digi image that I downloaded long ago so, I don't remember the the name of the designer. 
To finish off I used Prima Marketing Ribbons Petal Poetry. It matched perfectly!! Lastly, I added a sentiment and adhered the black panel on the card base. 
That's it... Hope you like it. I still need to practice a lot. But I am quite satisfied with my first attempt. 
I am entering this card at:
CAS Colours & Sketches - Sketch # 222
Crafting When we Can Challenge - Bright & Colorful
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Birthday

Thanks so much for visiting today!! 
Happy Crafting!!


12 comments:

  1. Your first attempt was also great.. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful stenciling! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ink blending. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colourful stenciling is lovely. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona :)

      Delete
    2. Love your colorful card. Your stenciled background is so beautifully blended!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches! Warm hugs, Cathy

      Delete
    3. Pleasure is all mine!! Thank you so much... :)

      Delete
  5. Great card. Love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can :)

    ReplyDelete